– Appears 13 (actually 25)Gender
– FemaleEye Color
– GreyHair Color
– She looks rather childish and usually wears girly clothes in dark colors, believing that light colors are to be worn only by good people. Her hair is always down because tiding it up it’s too much trouble. Always wears a necklace with the shape of a silver star with black wings, which belonged to her deceased mother. Also carries a dark green book with her where she writes important things that happen and information she gathers, sort of like a diary.Weapons
– Carries two double-blade knives, which she only uses in case of emergency. She is however exceptional good with them and is a pro in close combat. She can also use a sword fairly well, but they are too heavy and troublesome to carry, or so she says.Personality
– Since she blames herself for her parents' and Lora's death, who died while protecting her, she is afraid of getting close to people and thus is not very sociable. She is polite and acts like a proper lady, but may be sarcastic at times when someone really annoys her. Anise loves to deceive people with her innocent and childish looks and will do whatever it takes to accomplish what she wants. She is rather bright and would think twice before getting involved in a fight if she doesn’t have some kind of advantage. She rarely smiles and it’s rather emotionless. She doesn’t really trust anyone, except for Adolphus, who she believes is her only true friend.However, she is very loyal to the Baskervilles and their cause; and while she would never admit it she does care about them. She is rather obsessed with finding Glen.Chain
(Anise calls him Ady for short, even though it annoys him), a big white wolf with red wings; which he can make his wings appear and disappear at will. Really fast, strong, and good in close combat. He can talk, but does it rarely and only talks with Anise. He can create some kind of mist
that makes his enemies unable to see their surroundings properly, which he and Anise usually use to retreat safely from a fight, or to have an advantage in a fight since Adolphus and Anise can see perfectly fine in the mist. Anise can share this ability with others, but needs to have physical contact with them, like holding hands. Adolphus is also able to erase a person’s memory, but the person has to be unconscious for him to do this since when someone is unconscious their mind is weaker. Anise has use this ability in the past on people that have discovered her true identity. An extremely loyal chain who is always protecting Anise from danger.Background Story
– Her family has served the Baskervilles for many generations, they come from a minor noble family . However, they have served so long they actually changed their last names to Baskerville somewhere along the way.
Her parents were killed while trying to protect her when she was 5 years old. The incident left her psychologically scar and she ended up mute as a result. She was raised by a woman called Lora Varney who worked for the Baskerville. She was her only friend at the time. She spend most of her childhood locked up in a room because of her muteness and due to Lora's paranoia. This was Lora’s way of protecting her, since she though the others would bully her because of her disability.
During the tragedy of Sabrie, Anise didn’t participate in the killings since she didn’t have a chain and was too young. When Sabrie was plunged into the Abyss both Anise and Lora were sent there as well.While in the Abyss, they were attack by other chains and Lora was fatally wounded. Before she died she order Adolphus, who was Lora's chain at the time, to protect Anise no matter what, which he has done ever since. After Lora died, Anise and Adolphus were able to escape, she also regain her voice at that time, and after finding the other Baskerville they joined them and are now also looking for Glen.
She attends Latowidge as a spy for the Baskervilles; since there are a lot of nobles and some people from the Duke houses there. At school she goes by the name of Anise Varney. It’s believed that she was the one that alerted Lotti, Fang, and Doug about Oz Vessalius presence in the school some time ago. She knows about most of the secret passages in the school and she can go in and out of the school whenever she wants.Other Information
~ She love rainy days
~ Attends tea parties only to gather information (and even though she denies it, it’s also because she love to drink tea)
~ Hates the Latowidge uniforms because they are all white
~ Has a soft spot for children and will not harm them if she can avoid it
~ A vegetarian
~ Can read lips
~ Usually travels long distances on Adolphus back
~ She as a crush on someone…Relationships
~Mother – Adele Baskerville
~Father – Andre Baskerville
~Louis Baskerville – Anise’s brother, he also attends Latowige with Anise posing has his servant, for spying purposes. Louis took over the Sirrchetoph family, after the former head died; he is supposedly the last Sirrchetoph left alive and now controls all of their properties. This is the cover he currently has and Anise is therefore posing as a servant to the Sirrchetoph family. Anise cares a great deal for him, but never shows it; due to her fear of getting close to others and of losing him like she lost her parents, she is cold towards him and does not even calls him brother.
~Bethesda Baskerville – Fellow Baskerville, Beth has a bad habit of getting Anise's name wrong, usually calling her Ansie